Long Island, NY Puppy / Dog Training
Suffolk County and Nassau County
Stop yelling, “NO!” and yanking your poor dog’s leash. Proper, professional training is the key to you and your dog’s happiness.
You and your puppy / dog will learn to:
- Walk properly with you- without yanking your arm out of the socket.
- Make walking into your home an enjoyable experience…AGAIN!
- Live in harmony with other dogs and people not growling and/or snapping at them.
- Eliminate your fears of returning home to scattered garbage and mauled furniture
- Stop snapping at other dogs and people
- Become more self-confident and less anxious or overly excited
And whoever said “you can’t teach an old dog new tricks” didn’t have more than 26 years of experience working with all breeds – like we do.
Types of training you may request include:
- Basic obedience (command) – Such as housebreaking, sit, stay, down, recall ( come ), walking on leash
- Advanced obedience (command) – Off-leash walking, sit and stay for a period of time, social training
- Behavior modification – Aggression ( fear, people, food, other animals, toys, etc. ) excessive barking, jumping, nervousness / excited urinating
- Confidence building
- Agility training – Weave pole, open / closed tunnels, steep stairs, stop / stay, jumps
- Boot camp – Our in-home intensive program where their day consists of training…with periods of skill-based play. With an emphasis on positive re-enforcement. Recommended for clients with pets who are non-responsive to traditional methods of training.
Numerous references available upon request.
Call 631-991-3191 for rates and particulars, or contact Home Instead Of Alone via email.